In order to see eye-to-eye, you must meet face-to-face.
THE CONSERO DIFFERENCE
Consero brings together senior executives for peer-to-peer programs that foster an environment of trust and openness.
Consero caps the number of sponsors to foster an intimate environment with ample opportunities to organically build rapport.
Consero recruits and attracts forward-thinking executive leaders focused on improving their organizations.
The Consero team is invested in every event we produce, and it shows.
THE CONSERO NETWORK
Opportunities To Participate
General SessionsPartners moderate a panel-based discussion aligned with their expertise. General sessions provide maximum exposure to all attendees, and partners use the opportunity as a platform to solidify their role as a thought leader in their space.
KnowledgeBridge™Participants will opt in to a one-hour roundtable discussion led by a partner. A KnowledgeBridge™ is an hour-long, closed-door session designed to maximize interaction among a very engaged subset of the audience.
Pre-Forum RoundtablePartners can host an exclusive, one-day roundtable the day before an event kicks off. The pre-forum roundtable is an all-day event, tackling specific topics with a more intimate group of attendees, concluding with a networking function.
Co-ChairThe Co-Chair serves as a thought leader of the program. He or she is featured online, on our website, and in printed materials. The co-chair gives opening and closing remarks to the entire group.
PanelsPartners moderate a panel aligned to their expertise. This gives maximum exposure to the entire audience, and partners use the opportunity as a platform to solidify their role as a leader in their space.
BreakoutsParticipants will be divided into smaller groups for 30 minutes to discuss specific common challenges. After all topics have been discussed, moderators will share insights and key takeaways with the entire group.
- Audience & Content Development
- Software & Mobile App Support
- Graphic Design & Collateral Creation
- Venue Selection & Management
- On-Site Facilitation
Audience & Content Development
- Harness the power of the Consero network through all stages of the attendee lifecycle. From the creation of your ideal audience profile through attendee and speaker acquisition, Consero’s dedicated team is ready to help.
- With a hands-on approach, our team identifies and engages senior-level practitioners who are ready to share their knowledge and learn among peers.
- Using extensive research and industry contacts, Consero’s production team creates best-in-class content that's engaging, thought-provoking and relevant to your audience.
Software & Mobile App Support
- Support your custom event with access to Consero’s proprietary registration software, ConseroLink™.
- Engage your audience on-site and post-event using Consero’s mobile app. Jumpstart discussions using in-app chat, connect with fellow attendees via the app directory and stay up to date with push notifications. All from your Android or IOS compatible device.