July 9, 2020 | Convene at 16 West Adams | Chicago, IL
Join like-minded Chief Procurement Officers and other senior procurement and strategic sourcing leaders for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
Download Full Agenda
Enter your information below to
receive a link in your inbox.
Topics For Discussion
- Adding Value Through Optimizing Your Organizational Structure
- Procurement As A Strategic Partner: Communicating Your Value To The C-Suite & Stakeholders
- Improving Efficiency With A Winning SRM Strategy
- The Procurement Talent Crunch: Recruiting, Developing & Retaining The Best
Venue: Convene at 16 West Adams16 W Adams Street, Chicago, IL 60603
Convene at 16 West Adams Street is located between South State Street and South Dearborn Street in The Loop near a few subway stations.
Attendees Rave About Consero
"Perfect one-day event to refresh your thinking. Recommended every 6 months to any Procurement Leader"
"Very collaborative and discussion oriented. It's great not to sit through PowerPoints!"
"Great variety of topics in an intimate setting of Chief Procurement Officers"
"This is an informative and great opportunity for networking with Senior Purchasing Executives"
"The was my first Consero event and I found it to be very valuable and relevant to my current needs"
"Well worth the time and investment!"
“The forum was informative, an eye-opener to the needs I have, and a mechanism to connect with vendors outside of my reach.”
“The Consero event was a huge networking opportunity with peers in the function to discuss similar issues and challenges. It gave capability to have discussions about solutions, without a hard sell. The solution providers linked with my needs – so the concept sold itself.”
The opportunity I was looking for–to have a deep, direct, and actionable conversation with true subject-matter experts.
"Well run, well planned, and beneficial to the participants."
Other Upcoming Consero Events
- LAURA ALTIERI (Del Monte Foods, Inc.), Deputy General Counsel DIANE GABL KRATZ (Seagate Technology), Senior Intellectual Property Counsel SOFIA JEONG (Facebook), Associate General Counsel, Brands […]