December 7–8, 2020 | 12:45 PM–4:30 PM ET
Join like-minded Chief Procurement Officers and other senior procurement and strategic sourcing leaders for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
Faculty Members Include
Want To Know More?
Complete the form below to be contacted regarding participation and to request the event agenda.
Topics For Discussion
- Key Steps Toward A More Sustainable Supply Chain
- Uncovering Hidden Costs In Indirect Categories
- Procurement As A Strategic Partner: Communicating Your Value To The C-Suite & Stakeholders
- The Procurement Talent Crunch: Recruiting, Developing & Retaining The Best
- Mastering Data: Driving Key Insights For Better Decision Making
Consero’s Virtual Forums facilitate uniquely meaningful conversation and connections among the world’s most senior corporate leaders.
Event Participants Engage In:
- Interactive panel sessions,
- Breakout discussions on more targeted topics, and
- One-on-one business meetings.
The End Result Is A Highly Efficient Opportunity To:
- Share best practices,
- Benchmark with other companies, and
- Identify specific tools and strategies to materially improve corporate performance.
Attendees Rave About Consero
"Perfect one-day event to refresh your thinking. Recommended every 6 months to any Procurement Leader"
"Very collaborative and discussion oriented. It's great not to sit through PowerPoints!"
"Great variety of topics in an intimate setting of Chief Procurement Officers"
"This is an informative and great opportunity for networking with Senior Purchasing Executives"
"The was my first Consero event and I found it to be very valuable and relevant to my current needs"
"Well worth the time and investment!"
“The forum was informative, an eye-opener to the needs I have, and a mechanism to connect with vendors outside of my reach.”
“The Consero event was a huge networking opportunity with peers in the function to discuss similar issues and challenges. It gave capability to have discussions about solutions, without a hard sell. The solution providers linked with my needs – so the concept sold itself.”
The opportunity I was looking for–to have a deep, direct, and actionable conversation with true subject-matter experts.
"Well run, well planned, and beneficial to the participants."