December 8–10, 2019 | The Biltmore Hotel | Coral Gables, FL
Join like-minded Chief Procurement Officers and other Senior Procurement & Strategic Sourcing leaders for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
Faculty Members Include
- Global Director, Procurement
SEE ALL FACULTY MEMBERS
- FRAZ BAIG (Ace Hardware Corporation), Senior Manager
- CARLOS BARAJAS (Venanpri Tools Group), Vice President, Global Operations, Quality & Supply Chain
- SUSHMITA BAWARI (iRobot Corporation), Director, Global Strategic Sourcing
- JEFFREY BLAKEMAN (Cubic Corporation), Vice President, Manufacturing and Procurement
- ROGER BLUMBERG (Synertrade),Vice President of Business Strategy
- CRAIG BRUGGER (KeyBank National Association), Vice President, Senior Procurement Strategist
- BOB BRUNING (CBRE), Vice President, Sourcing & Supply Chain
- MIKE BRUNSTING (Herman Miller), Global Director of Sourcing, Procurement & Technology
- JASON CAMMORATA (MDC-Partners), Vice President, Strategic Sourcing
- PAMELA CARROLL (Wilsonart), Vice President, Global Sourcing
- CRAIG CATES (Equifax), Vice President, Global Sourcing
- DIANE CAVUOTO (CTS Engines), Senior Vice President, Supply Chain
- DINO CHRONOPOULOS (Liberty Latin America), Vice President, Procurement
- JIM COGLEY (Fortune Brands Home & Security), Vice President, Indirect Sourcing
- SCOTT COOPER (Serta Simmons Bedding), Senior Vice President, Global Strategic Sourcing
- GEORGE DAN (Regeneron Pharmaceuticals), Director, Sourcing Center of Excellence
- TOBE DANSEREAU (BJ's Wholesale Club), Director, IT Sourcing & Procurement
- KIRK EBERHART (Tempel Steel), Vice President, Global Supply Chain
- EMMA EDWARDS (Penumbra, Inc.), Legal Operations Manager
- JAMES FORD (Discovery, Inc), Vice President, Procurement - Corporate Services
- ALAN FOX (Delek US Holdings), Senior Vice President and Chief Procurement & Credit Officer
- DARLYNE FREEDMAN (Ruiz Foods), Vice President of Strategic Sourcing & Procurement
- PARDEEP GILL (Ameren Corporation), Chief Procurement Officer & Vice President, Supply Chain
- JOE GORDON (Teriyaki Madness), Executive Vice President, Logistics
- JEFF GORSUCH (MoneyGram International), Head of Strategic Operations
- SHAHIN GUITY (Tarte Cosmetics), Vice President, Operations
- DANIEL HALOUKAS (Discovery, Inc.), Vice President, Procurement
- RACHEL HENNEY (The Standard), Head of Procurement, Supplier Management & Governance
- ERNIE HERNANDEZ (Westgate Resorts), Executive Director, Purchasing & Logistics
- JASON HUDSON (Ardent Mills), Senior Director, Procurement—Supply Chain
- SARAH JUDD (Essex Property Trust), Senior Manager, Strategic Sourcing
- ROBERT KANE (Enel Green Power), Assistant Vice President and Head of Procurement, North America
- AHMET KARACAOGLU (Servier), Head of Procurement, Trade Relations & Channel Strategy
- IFTY KHAN (Cooper Machinery Services), Director of Sourcing & Supplier Quality
- INGEMAR LANEVI (LeaseAccelerator Services, LLC), Vice President of Finance and Capital Markets
- EDGAR LIM (EnterSolar), Vice President, Technology & Procurement
- DAWN LUTTRELL (Carnival Cruise Line), Senior Director, Strategic Sourcing
- NADIA MALEK (Desjardins), Vice President, Procurement and Administrative Services
- MATT MARKEL (WestRock Company), Director of Capital and Field Procurement Operations
- BRIAN MATHEY (Athene USA), Vice President, Procurement
- HOMER MAXIMO (Fanatics), Managing Director, Latin America Operations
- KURT MEIERS (Asplundh Tree Expert Co.), Chief Procurement Officer
- ANTHONY MIGNOGNA (Source One, A Corcentric Company), Director
- BRUCE MILLER (AECOM), Vice President, Procurement
- BETH PEARSALL-PALMER (Subway), Procurement & Contract Manager
- JON PEATTIE (Mars Pet Nutrition), Commercial Director of Strategic Sourcing
- PETER RETTERER (Ascend Performance Materials), Senior Director, Global Indirect Procurement
- LILAH RIPPETT (First Watch Restaurants, Inc.), Vice President, Purchasing & Distribution
- ADNAN RIZVI (Akamai Technologies), Chief Procurement Officer
- GUSTAVO SASSI (Globenet Cabos Submarinos America, Inc.), Head of Procurement
- DAN SCHMITZ (Mayo Clinic), Senior Director, Procure To Pay/Accounting and Supply Chain Informatics
- JACLYN SCHULER (Amgen), Director, Global Strategic Sourcing
- KEN SEDDON (LOT Network, Inc.) Chief Executive Officer
- CHRIS SHANAHAN (Thermo Fisher Scientific), Chief Procurement Officer
- KEVIN SPALL (Scholastic), Senior Vice President of Manufacturing & Procurement
- DAVE STOWE (Horizon Pharma), Senior Director, Procurement & Supplier Management
- MICHAEL VAN KEULEN (Lululemon), Global Director, Procurement
- KAREN WEBLEY (LinkedIn), Senior Director, Strategic Sourcing
- JAKE WOJCIK (Insight Sourcing Group), Executive Vice President
- JAN ZAKARIAN (Brose North America), Vice President, Purchasing
Download Full Agenda
Enter your information below to
receive a link in your inbox.
Topics For Discussion
- The Role Of Data & Analytics In Procurement’s Strategic Evolution
- Designing The Perfect Procurement Department Structure
- Leveraging New Technology For The Best Business Results
- A More Strategic Procurement Paradigm: Value Beyond Cost Savings
- The Procurement Workforce Of Tomorrow: Sourcing & Developing Talent In The Digital Age
Venue: The Biltmore Hotel1200 Anastasia Avenue, Coral Gables, FL 33134
A 15-minute drive from Miami International Airport, the Biltmore Hotel is a National Historic Landmark.
General SessionsAddress top-of-mind issues in a conversational exchange among industry thought leaders, enabling participants to share lessons, expertise, leadership skills, and practical tools.
KnowledgeBridges™Engage in advanced dialogue in an informal boardroom-style setting on specific topics that are particularly suited to smaller group discussions.
Networking MealsParticipate in all meals and networking functions hosted on-site by Consero. These intimate gatherings provide countless opportunities to develop lasting business relationships.
Customized ItinerariesMeet with the most innovative service providers in the industry, one-on-one, based on your individual and departmental priorities. Our reputable partners are referred and vetted by your peers.
Attendees Rave About Consero
"Perfect one-day event to refresh your thinking. Recommended every 6 months to any Procurement Leader"
"Very collaborative and discussion oriented. It's great not to sit through PowerPoints!"
"Great variety of topics in an intimate setting of Chief Procurement Officers"
"This is an informative and great opportunity for networking with Senior Purchasing Executives"
"The was my first Consero event and I found it to be very valuable and relevant to my current needs"
"Well worth the time and investment!"
“The forum was informative, an eye-opener to the needs I have, and a mechanism to connect with vendors outside of my reach.”
“The Consero event was a huge networking opportunity with peers in the function to discuss similar issues and challenges. It gave capability to have discussions about solutions, without a hard sell. The solution providers linked with my needs – so the concept sold itself.”
The opportunity I was looking for–to have a deep, direct, and actionable conversation with true subject-matter experts.
"Well run, well planned, and beneficial to the participants."