July 23, 2019 | The Yale Club | New York, NY
Join like-minded Chief Procurement Officers and other senior procurement and strategic sourcing leaders for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
Faculty Members Include
SEE ALL FACULTY MEMBERS
- CHARLIE BACHARACH (Egencia), Managing Director, Americas Global Accounts
- LISA BECKER (GfK), Americas, Head of Procurement
- ROGER BLUMBERG (Synertrade, Vice President of Business Strategy
- TOM DONATELLI (Teva Pharmaceutical), Senior Vice President, Indirect Procurement & Corporate Real Estate
- ALEJANDRA ECHEVERRY (JLL), Senior Vice President, Strategic Sourcing
- DAWN GREEN (COMMSCOPE/ARRIS), Vice President, Procurement
- SHAHIN GUITY (Tarte Cosmetics), Vice President, Operations
- WILLIAM HATZICHRISTOS (York Risk Services Group, Inc.), Head of Procurement
- JANICE JOHNSTON (Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals), Chief Procurement Officer
- CAROLINE KATZ (L'Occitane), Head of Procurement
- FEROZE KHAN (Altice), Director, Strategic Sourcing & Vendor Management
- INGEMAR LANEVI (LeaseAccelerator Services, LLC), Vice President of Finance and Capital Markets
- ROSEMARY MALONEY (Tapestry), Senior Manager, Global Travel & Meetings
- JAMES OSSMAN (Etsy), Senior Director, Strategic Sourcing
- SANJAY SETTY (Freshly), Vice President, Procurement & Supply Chain
- SAMEER TANDON (Novartis), Head of Contracting & Customer Engagement
- ALEX YAKUBOVICH (Scout RFP), Chief Executive Officer
Download Full Agenda
Complete the form below to download the agenda.
Topics For Discussion
- Steps & Strategies For A Successful Supplier Management Workflow
- Procurement’s Role In Driving A Cost-Conscious Culture: Value Beyond Cost Savings
- Unlocking Value Through Source-To-Pay (S2P) Transformation
- Leveraging New Technology For The Best Business Results
Venue: The Yale Club50 Vanderbilt Avenue, New York, NY 10017
The Yale Club is located at 50 Vanderbilt Avenue on the corner of 44th Street, across from the western entrance of Grand Central Terminal.
Attendees Rave About Consero
"Perfect one-day event to refresh your thinking. Recommended every 6 months to any Procurement Leader"
"Very collaborative and discussion oriented. It's great not to sit through PowerPoints!"
"Great variety of topics in an intimate setting of Chief Procurement Officers"
"This is an informative and great opportunity for networking with Senior Purchasing Executives"
"The was my first Consero event and I found it to be very valuable and relevant to my current needs"
"Well worth the time and investment!"
“The forum was informative, an eye-opener to the needs I have, and a mechanism to connect with vendors outside of my reach.”
“The Consero event was a huge networking opportunity with peers in the function to discuss similar issues and challenges. It gave capability to have discussions about solutions, without a hard sell. The solution providers linked with my needs – so the concept sold itself.”
The opportunity I was looking for–to have a deep, direct, and actionable conversation with true subject-matter experts.
"Well run, well planned, and beneficial to the participants."
Other Upcoming Consero Events
- Procurement & Strategic Sourcing Executive Roundtable July 23, 2019 | The Yale Club | New York, NY Join like-minded Chief Procurement Officers and other senior procurement […]