October 3, 2019 | Convene South Figueroa | Los Angeles, CA
Join like-minded Chief Procurement Officers and other senior procurement and strategic sourcing leaders for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
Faculty Members Include
SEE ALL FACULTY MEMBERS
- CAMERON BASYDLO (AEG), Vice President, Supply Management
- JEFF BERND (Amgen), Executive Director, Strategic Sourcing
- FANNIE BOULANGER (Verizon Media), Vice President, Global Procurement
- TONY CALLAHAN (Shea Homes), Vice President, National Purchasing
- IAN CLUDERAY (Haas Automation), Vice President, Supply Chain Management
- BRAD DUNN (Farmers Insurance), Head of Strategic Sourcing & Procurement
- STAN GARBER (Scout RFP), President
- ADAM GROSSMAN (Alorica, Inc.), Vice President, Global Strategic Sourcing & Procurement
- NICK LANIGAN (Panasonic Avionics Corporation), Chief Procurement Officer
- ALAN MEDZOYAN (Viacom), Executive Director, Strategic Sourcing Technology
- BRUCE MILLER (AECOM), Vice President Procurement
- PETRA NIXON (United Technologies Corporation), Vice President, Supply Chain Aerostructures
- MARK RICHARDSON (Automobile Club of Southern California (AAA)), Head of Procurement, Fleet & Administrative Services
- HAERI ROH-SCHMIDT (Herbalife), Senior Director, Global Strategic Sourcing
- MARICRUZ SAUCEDO (EndemolShine North America), Vice President, Procurement Operations
- ANNA SHARDA (Thermo Fisher Scientific), Senior Director, Global Sourcing
- SHAWNDA WADE (Dexcom), Head of Purchasing & Procurement Systems
Download Full Agenda
Complete the form below to download the agenda.
Topics For Discussion
- Thinking Big: How Can Procurement & Sourcing Make The Most Out Of Big Data & Analytics?
- Effectively Managing Tail Spend: What More Can Be Done?
- An Important Partnership: Proven Strategies For Better Stakeholder Engagement
- Unlocking Value Through Source-To-Pay (S2P) Transformation
Venue: Convene South Figueroa777 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90017
Located in DTLA’s 777 Tower, this location has breathtaking views of the city and is easily accessible by public transit.
Attendees Rave About Consero
"Perfect one-day event to refresh your thinking. Recommended every 6 months to any Procurement Leader"
"Very collaborative and discussion oriented. It's great not to sit through PowerPoints!"
"Great variety of topics in an intimate setting of Chief Procurement Officers"
"This is an informative and great opportunity for networking with Senior Purchasing Executives"
"The was my first Consero event and I found it to be very valuable and relevant to my current needs"
"Well worth the time and investment!"
“The forum was informative, an eye-opener to the needs I have, and a mechanism to connect with vendors outside of my reach.”
“The Consero event was a huge networking opportunity with peers in the function to discuss similar issues and challenges. It gave capability to have discussions about solutions, without a hard sell. The solution providers linked with my needs – so the concept sold itself.”
The opportunity I was looking for–to have a deep, direct, and actionable conversation with true subject-matter experts.
"Well run, well planned, and beneficial to the participants."