March 8–10, 2020 | Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas | Dallas, TX
Join like-minded Chief Procurement Officers for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
Faculty Members Include
SEE ALL FACULTY MEMBERS
- NEIL ARONSON (Uber Technologies, Inc.), Head of Global Strategic Sourcing
- BRAD BERNER (Academy Sports + Outdoors), Vice President Procurement
- PALLABEE BERA (Acosta), Vice President, Procurement
- SCOTT COOPER (Serta Simmons Bedding), Senior Vice President, Global Strategic Sourcing
- BRIAN HOLBROOK (Kerry), Director, Indirect Procurement
- STEVE HUGHES (College Board), Chief Procurement Officer
- BHAVESH JOSHI (CIRCOR International Inc), Vice President, Global Operations and Supply Chain
- SARAH KLINDWORTH (American National Insurance Company), Vice President, Corporate Procurement Services
- FRED LEEDS (Pernod Ricard USA), Head of Indirect Procurement
- MARIANNE LEVANDOSKI (LabCorp), Vice President, Chief Procurement Officer
- VALERIE LONGS (Corelle Brands), Global Purchasing Vice President
- SCOTT MORS (thyssenkrupp System Engineering Inc), Head of Procurement and Supply Management
- TOM PETTIT (nVent Electric plc), Chief Integrated Supply Chain Officer
- MICHAEL PROKOPIS (Steward Health Care System LLC), Vice President of Supply Chain
- BRIAN ROCHE (Westfield Insurance), Chief Procurement Officer
- NATASHA SINGLETON (The Container Store), Vice President of Procurement & Business Process Engineering
- HEATHER SULLIVAN (Johnson Electric), Head of Supply Chain Services Americas
- RICH SZELLAN (Dollar General), Vice President, Procurement & Margin Improvement
- KEITH WOODY (Technicolor), Vice President, Global Indirect & Logistics Sourcing
- WENYE ZHANG (Gamestop), Senior Director, Procurement & Compliance
Download Full Agenda
Enter your information below to
receive a link in your inbox.
Topics For Discussion
- One Size Does Not Fit All: Identifying And Implementing A Department Structure That Works For You
- Promoting Good Social And Economic Performance In The Supply Chain: How Sustainable Are Your Procurement & Sourcing Practices?
- Redefining Talent Management Strategies For Today’s Procurement Workforce
- Expecting The Unexpected: How To Navigate Trade In A Turbulent Environment
- Bridging The C-Suite Gap: Connecting With Your Stakeholders On A More Impactful Level
Venue: Four Seasons Resort & Club Dallas at Las Colinas4150 N MacArthur Blvd, Irving, TX 75038
Located 20 minutes from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Las Colinas is the perfect mix of Fort Worth’s steel-toed swagger and Dallas’ cosmopolitan edge.
General SessionsAddress top-of-mind issues in a conversational exchange among industry thought leaders, enabling participants to share lessons, expertise, leadership skills, and practical tools.
KnowledgeBridges™Engage in advanced dialogue in an informal boardroom-style setting on specific topics that are particularly suited to smaller group discussions.
Networking MealsParticipate in all meals and networking functions hosted on-site by Consero. These intimate gatherings provide countless opportunities to develop lasting business relationships.
Customized ItinerariesMeet with the most innovative service providers in the industry, one-on-one, based on your individual and departmental priorities. Our reputable partners are referred and vetted by your peers.
Attendees Rave About Consero
"Perfect one-day event to refresh your thinking. Recommended every 6 months to any Procurement Leader"
"Very collaborative and discussion oriented. It's great not to sit through PowerPoints!"
"Great variety of topics in an intimate setting of Chief Procurement Officers"
"This is an informative and great opportunity for networking with Senior Purchasing Executives"
"The was my first Consero event and I found it to be very valuable and relevant to my current needs"
"Well worth the time and investment!"
“The forum was informative, an eye-opener to the needs I have, and a mechanism to connect with vendors outside of my reach.”
“The Consero event was a huge networking opportunity with peers in the function to discuss similar issues and challenges. It gave capability to have discussions about solutions, without a hard sell. The solution providers linked with my needs – so the concept sold itself.”
The opportunity I was looking for–to have a deep, direct, and actionable conversation with true subject-matter experts.
"Well run, well planned, and beneficial to the participants."