March 8–10, 2020 | Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas | Dallas, TX
Join like-minded Chief Procurement Officers for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
Faculty Members Include
SEE ALL FACULTY MEMBERS
- NEIL ARONSON (Uber Technologies, Inc.), Head of Global Strategic Sourcing
- HELEN ARTIME (NBG Home), Vice President, Product Development & Sourcing
- CHARLIE BACHARACH (Egencia), Senior Director Sales, MNC/Global
- BRAD BERNER (Academy Sports + Outdoors), Vice President, Procurement
- PALLABEE BERA (Acosta), Vice President, Procurement
- SCOTT COOPER (Serta Simmons Bedding), Senior Vice President, Global Strategic Sourcing
- CHRISTINE CORSON (DSJ Global), Director and National Co-Head
- TIMOTHY DAVIS (SAIC), Vice President, Sub Contracts & Materials
- MARCIE DENNISON (GM Financial), Vice President, Purchasing
- ALEJANDRA ECHEVERRY (JLL), Senior Vice President, Strategic Sourcing
- JOEL FINK (Forterra Building Products), Vice President, Supply Chain
- DOUG FULLENKAMP (Insight Sourcing Group), Director
- STAN GARBER (Scout, a Workday Company), President
- DAVE HARRIS (Cantor Fitzgerald), Global Head of Procurement
- DAVID HARVEY (CoreTrust), Sales Director
- GREGORY HEALY (Colliers International), Senior Vice President, Supply Chain & Logistics Consulting, Labor Strategies
- MIKE HEEGER (Deutsche Bank), Head of Sourcing Americas & Director of Global Procurement
- SUZETTE HENDRICK (TriNet), Director, Technology Sourcing
- RACHEL HENNEY (The Standard), Head of Procurement, Supplier Management & Governance
- BRIAN HOLBROOK (Kerry), Director, Indirect Procurement
- JUSTIN HONAMAN (Georgia Pacific), Vice President, Strategic Sourcing & Procurement, Analytics, Data & Digital Transformation
- STEVE HUGHES (The College Board), Chief Procurement Officer
- DOUG JOHNSON (Emerson), Vice President, Global Supply Chain
- JANICE JOHNSTON (Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals), Chief Procurement Officer
- BHAVESH JOSHI (CIRCOR International Inc), Vice President, Global Operations and Supply Chain
- JOSHUA KING (American Water), Vice President & Chief Procurement Officer
- SARAH KLINDWORTH (American National Insurance Company), Vice President, Corporate Procurement Services
- RACHEL KUTZ (AT&T), Vice President, Strategic Initiatives, Global Supply Chain
- JOHN LECLOUX (Multi Color Corporation), Global Procurement Lead
- FRED LEEDS (Pernod Ricard USA), Head of Indirect Procurement
- MARIANNE LEVANDOSKI (LabCorp), Vice President, Chief Procurement Officer
- TY LEVINE (Ivalua), Marketing Director, Americas
- VALERIE LONGS (Corelle Brands), Global Purchasing, Vice President
- MARCELO LOUREIRO (Alkermes), Global Head of Procurement & Strategic Sourcing
- CHRISTY MALLEN (Princess Cruises), Director, Indirect Strategic Sourcing
- MANDY MASTERS (Whole Foods Market), Director, Indirect Procurement
- ANN-MARIE MCCARTHY (Endurance International Group), Chief Procurement Officer
- DEBRA MEEHAN (KinderCare Education), Director, Strategic Sourcing
- SCOTT MORS (thyssenkrupp System Engineering Inc), Head of Procurement and Supply Management
- RICARDO MURILLO (Electrical Components International), Vice President, Global Procurement
- ERIC NARSOLIS (HERE Technologies), Head of Sourcing, Americas Region
- RON NORTH (Ventura Foods), Vice President, Procurement
- SCOTT OTTENHEIMER (QBE), Vice President, Head of North American Procurement
- JOSH PICKLES (DoorDash), Head of Strategic Sourcing and Procurement
- TORY PITTS (CoreTrust), Account Manager, National Accounts
- BRIAN PORTUGAL (Lexicon Pharmaceuticals), Senior Director, Purchasing & Site Operations
- MICHAEL PROKOPIS (Steward Health Care System), Vice President, Supply Chain
- MARK RICHARDSON (Automobile Club of Southern California (AAA)), Head of Procurement, Fleet & Administrative Services
- BRIAN ROCHE (Westfield Insurance), Chief Procurement Officer
- STÉPHANE ROCHE (CAE), Vice President, Global Strategic Sourcing & Chief Procurement Officer
- CHANTAL SARMANOUKIAN (AMAG Pharmaceuticals), Head of Procurement & Facilities
- DAVID SCHULTZ (CONMED), Chief Procurement Officer
- MICHAEL SHIN (FLIR Systems), Global Vice President, Procurement
- JASON SHUMRAK (Kaplan Inc.), Vice President, Procurement
- KUMAR SELVAM (RAB Lighting), Chief Procurement Officer
- JENNY SIM (Footlocker), Vice President, Global Sourcing
- ERIC STROM (Sysco), Director, Strategic Sourcing
- HEATHER SULLIVAN (Johnson Electric), Head of Supply Chain Services Americas
- RICH SZELLAN (Dollar General), Vice President, Procurement & Margin Improvement
- LAURA THOMAS (JPS Health Network), Senior Vice President, Finance
- KEITH WOODY (Technicolor), Vice President, Global Indirect & Logistics Sourcing
- WENYE ZHANG (Gamestop), Senior Director, Procurement & Compliance
Download Full Agenda
Enter your information below to
receive a link in your inbox.
Topics For Discussion
- One Size Does Not Fit All: Identifying And Implementing A Department Structure That Works For You
- Promoting Good Social And Economic Performance In The Supply Chain: How Sustainable Are Your Procurement & Sourcing Practices?
- Redefining Talent Management Strategies For Today’s Procurement Workforce
- Expecting The Unexpected: How To Navigate Trade In A Turbulent Environment
- Bridging The C-Suite Gap: Connecting With Your Stakeholders On A More Impactful Level
Venue: Four Seasons Resort & Club Dallas at Las Colinas4150 N MacArthur Blvd, Irving, TX 75038
Located 20 minutes from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Las Colinas is the perfect mix of Fort Worth’s steel-toed swagger and Dallas’ cosmopolitan edge.
General SessionsAddress top-of-mind issues in a conversational exchange among industry thought leaders, enabling participants to share lessons, expertise, leadership skills, and practical tools.
KnowledgeBridges™Engage in advanced dialogue in an informal boardroom-style setting on specific topics that are particularly suited to smaller group discussions.
Networking MealsParticipate in all meals and networking functions hosted on-site by Consero. These intimate gatherings provide countless opportunities to develop lasting business relationships.
Customized ItinerariesMeet with the most innovative service providers in the industry, one-on-one, based on your individual and departmental priorities. Our reputable partners are referred and vetted by your peers.
Attendees Rave About Consero
"Perfect one-day event to refresh your thinking. Recommended every 6 months to any Procurement Leader"
"Very collaborative and discussion oriented. It's great not to sit through PowerPoints!"
"Great variety of topics in an intimate setting of Chief Procurement Officers"
"This is an informative and great opportunity for networking with Senior Purchasing Executives"
"The was my first Consero event and I found it to be very valuable and relevant to my current needs"
"Well worth the time and investment!"
“The forum was informative, an eye-opener to the needs I have, and a mechanism to connect with vendors outside of my reach.”
“The Consero event was a huge networking opportunity with peers in the function to discuss similar issues and challenges. It gave capability to have discussions about solutions, without a hard sell. The solution providers linked with my needs – so the concept sold itself.”
The opportunity I was looking for–to have a deep, direct, and actionable conversation with true subject-matter experts.
"Well run, well planned, and beneficial to the participants."
Other Upcoming Consero Events
- STUART GLASS (Biogen), Litigation Counsel HAMILTON HILL (Bartlit Beck LLP), Partner JENNIFER HOLDEN (Sanofi U.S.), Assistant General Counsel, North America Litigation & Investigations KYLE REEB (TriMark […]