March 14, 2019 | Marines’ Memorial Club | San Francisco, CA
Join like-minded Heads of Brand Protection for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
- LISA GREENWALD-SWIRE (Fish & Richardson P.C.), Principal
- ANDREW LOVE (Specialized Bicycle Components), Head of Brand Security, Global Investigations & Legal Enforcement
- CYNTHIA MERCHANT (Eli Lilly and Company), Regional Security Manager, Latin America
- BRETT MILLAR (Fitbit, Inc.), Director Global Brand Protection
- CHARLES OLSCHANSKI (Tiffany & Co.), Senior Director, Investigations Services
- CORRINA SINATRO (AMD), Director, Global Brand Protection & Product Investigations
Download Full Agenda
Enter your information below to
receive a link in your inbox.
Topics For Discussion
- Embedding Brand Protection In The Business: Working Cross-Functionally To Protect Your Brand
- IP Infringement In The Digital Age: How To Prevent Overseas Suppliers From Stealing IP In 2019
- Getting A Win On E-Commerce Platforms: Successes, Failures & Lessons Learned
- The Impact Of GDPR On Domain Names, WHOIS & Online Brand Protection: Leading Practices For Successful Enforcement Strategies
Venue: Marines’ Memorial Club609 Sutter Street, San Francisco, CA 94102
Housed in a 1920s beaux arts building, this military hotel, open to members and guests, is 2 blocks from Union Square, a mile from the Financial District and a 3-minute walk from the nearest cable car stop.
Attendees Rave About Consero
Very informative and valuable for making new connections in the IP Enforcement space.
Consero is one of my favorite conferences to attend. The epitome of an intimate gathering of Brand Protection leaders from all fields, joining together to share best practices (without the hard sales pitch pressure from vendor sponsors).
“Appreciated the informal exchange of information and dialogue quality of members and learning.”
“Format allowed the group to move the discussion. Topics to best suit their interests and expectations.”
“Liked the format. Conversation and not Powerpoint. People were engaged and productive.”
Other Upcoming Consero Events
Building An Operationalized, Systematic & Sustainable Compliance Culture Approaching Sensitive & Complex Investigations: Considerations For Compliance Officers Leveraging Technology & Innovation To Drive The Performance Of […]
- March 3, 2018