July 24, 2019 | Royalton Park Avenue | New York, NY
Faculty Members Include:
- RICH BERENS (Root Inc.), President and Chief Executive Officer
- JASON BOLTAX (Rubenstein), Executive Vice President, Human Resources
- GARY MAGENTA (Root Inc.), Senior Vice President and Chief Change Architect
- CAROLINE MANDEVILLE (Nuveen), Chief Human Resources Officer
- LYDIA MARTINEZ (The Long & Foster Companies), Senior Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer
- JOHNNA TORSONE (Pitney Bowes), Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer
- JOAN WILLOR (TD Bank), Senior Vice President, Human Resources Head Corporate & Specialty Banking, TD Auto Finance & Epoch
- SUSAN ZIMMERMAN (RE/MAX LLC), Senior Vice President, Human Resources
GARY MAGENTA (Root Inc.), Senior Vice President and Chief Change Architect
Request Full Agenda
Enter your information below to request to receive the full agenda.
- The Future Of Technology & The Way It Will Transform Work
- Exploring Your Canyons
- Activate & Sustain Change Through People
- Transforming The Employee Experience: What EX Can Learn From CX
- Spark A Change Mindset With Storytelling
Venue:Royalton Park Avenue
420 Park Avenue S, New York, NY 10016
A 1-minute walk from a subway station, this posh hotel set in the trendy NoMad district is a 9-minute walk from the Empire State Building and a 15-minute walk from Madison Square Garden.
Attendees Rave About Consero
"Enriching! Time well spent among senior practitioners."
"Excellent, well managed, great learning & networking."
"A great opportunity to connect, learn & share."
“Very good sense of participants and panelists, as well as key topics covered. Good investment of time.”
“Informative, current thought leadership. Honest, effective, efficient. Outstanding!”
“Great forum, great information, great people. I think the format is outstanding. Thanks!”
“My mantra is ‘The right tool for the right people at the right time.’ This conference hit the mark on all those areas.”
“Great blend of shared learnings, some new info and good company.”
“An incredible networking event that connects talented thought leaders with other professionals to share ideas and promote innovation/change.”
“Interactive, engaging – great opportunity to learn from peers!”
“Focused and engaging learning opportunity. The networking continues to be one of the biggest benefits of this type of program.”
“Intimate, high-level conversations.”
“The forum is interactive and engaging with many opportunities to network with peers.”
“Good opportunity to talk with and listen to peers on topics that are very relevant.”
“The small, select participation list provides a perfect environment to network, learn how others deal with similar issues, and build relationships for future peer-to-peer support/guidance.”
“The CHRO Forum is a great opportunity to network with and learn HR practices from like-minded individuals.”
“Worth the time commitment to hear best practices from CHRO’s in various industries. Intimate setting to build CHRO network and to meet and assess vendor partners.”
“Very productive. Great, relevant topics.”