Want To Know More?
Complete the form below to be contacted regarding participation and to request the event agenda.
Topics For Discussion
- Getting Ahead of the Crisis: Developing Comprehensive Response Plans with Legal in a Prominent Role
- Protecting Innovation Through Strong Peer Networks: How Are General Counsel Dealing With The Growing Patent Troll Issue?
- Innovative Spend Management: Leveraging Market Data to Maximize Value from Outside Counsel
- Corporate Governance Ethical Dilemmas
- Ready for Anything: General Counsel Battle Plan for 2021
- Inclusion and Accountability Measures with Outside Counsel and Internally
- M&A Integration Considerations During and Post-Pandemic
- Privacy Considerations in the Remote Work Era
Consero’s Virtual Forums facilitate uniquely meaningful conversation and connections among the world’s most senior corporate leaders.
Event Participants Engage In:
- Interactive panel sessions,
- Breakout discussions on more targeted topics, and
- One-on-one business meetings.
The End Result Is A Highly Efficient Opportunity To:
- Share best practices,
- Benchmark with other companies, and
- Identify specific tools and strategies to materially improve corporate performance.
Attendees Rave About Consero
"Very interesting topics & great opportunity to learn, share and feel like being part of a community."
"This forum brought together a group of CLOs that face many similar challenges and issues, and the panel discussions provided much helpful information and varied perspectives."
"Consero put together a great group of GCs, and between the panel format and opportunities for networking, we had the chance to meet many of them, while also getting introduced to vendors with products we are actually interested in."
“Collaborative environment with great information sharing by a variety of GCs from different industries, backgrounds and companies.”
“The forum is a fantastic and fun way to network and keep current on relevant topics in the GC arena.”
“A top-notch networking conference for busy general counsels to share best practices.”
“Very solid content and discussion; excellent panelists and networking.”
“Best practical forum for a GC. Make time for it; you won’t regret it!”
“It is a focused approach to current issues I deal with at my company.”
“Highly recommend this forum to others. Unique delivery—preferable to traditional CLE conferences. Very helpful staff!”
“Very collaborative and focused on current topics of interest.”
“Outstanding and informative, especially learning from networking.”