November 15–17, 2020 | Four Seasons Hotel | Westlake Village, CA
Join like-minded General Counsel for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
Faculty Members Include
SEE ALL FACULTY MEMBERS
- ANN ABER (Jo-Ann Stores, Inc.), Vice President, General Counsel, and Secretary
- ASYA ALEXANDROVICH (American Family Mutual Insurance Company), Chief Legal Officer
- BRENDA FURLOW (Bio-Techne Corporation), General Counsel
- LISA GRESSEL (P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, Inc.), General Counsel
- DEAN MATHESON (Multek Technologies Limited), Vice President and Chief Legal Officer
- KEN SEDDON (LOT Network, Inc.), Chief Executive Offer
- CHRIS YOUNG (Ironclad), General Counsel
- CHRISTOPHER CLANCY (Panduit Corporation), Vice President, Legal & General Counsel
- JILL GREENE (Faurecia), Vice President and General Counsel, North America
- JAMES KERR (Southern Company), Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- LATANYA LANGLEY (BIC), Vice President and General Counsel
- CATHERINE PAULSON (Cinepolis USA), General Counsel
- R. SCOTT SLIFKA (LEGO Group), Vice President and General Counsel, Americas
- MICHELLE TAIGMAN (HARMAN International), Senior Vice President, General Counsel, and Secretary
Want To Know More?
Complete the form below to be contacted regarding participation and to request the event agenda.
Topics For Discussion
- Building A Data-Driven Legal Department: Metrics, KPIs & Dashboards
- Addressing The Impact Of Privacy Laws On The Business: Data Management, FTC Advertising & Cybersecurity
- Recent Trends In Attorney-Client & Work Product Privileges
- Leading Innovation From The Top: Legal Operations, AI & Other Disruptors
- Opportunities & Challenges In Implementing ERM
Venue: Four Seasons Hotel"2 Dole Drive, Westlake Village, CA 91362"
Located off Highway 101, this upscale hotel is also 1.1 miles from Westlake Golf Course and 12 miles from the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library.
General SessionsAddress top-of-mind issues in a conversational exchange among industry thought leaders, enabling participants to share lessons, expertise, leadership skills, and practical tools.
KnowledgeBridges™Engage in advanced dialogue in an informal boardroom-style setting on specific topics that are particularly suited to smaller group discussions.
Networking MealsParticipate in all meals and networking functions hosted on-site by Consero. These intimate gatherings provide countless opportunities to develop lasting business relationships.
Customized ItinerariesMeet with the most innovative service providers in the industry, one-on-one, based on your individual and departmental priorities. Our reputable partners are referred and vetted by your peers.
Attendees Rave About Consero
"Very interesting topics & great opportunity to learn, share and feel like being part of a community."
"This forum brought together a group of CLOs that face many similar challenges and issues, and the panel discussions provided much helpful information and varied perspectives."
"Consero put together a great group of GCs, and between the panel format and opportunities for networking, we had the chance to meet many of them, while also getting introduced to vendors with products we are actually interested in."
“Collaborative environment with great information sharing by a variety of GCs from different industries, backgrounds and companies.”
“The forum is a fantastic and fun way to network and keep current on relevant topics in the GC arena.”
“A top-notch networking conference for busy general counsels to share best practices.”
“Very solid content and discussion; excellent panelists and networking.”
“Best practical forum for a GC. Make time for it; you won’t regret it!”
“It is a focused approach to current issues I deal with at my company.”
“Highly recommend this forum to others. Unique delivery—preferable to traditional CLE conferences. Very helpful staff!”
“Very collaborative and focused on current topics of interest.”
“Outstanding and informative, especially learning from networking.”