December 1–2, 2020 | 12:45 PM–4:30 PM ET
Consero is pleased to offer the most senior Fortune 500 executives a series of Virtual Forums, where they can enjoy the same benefits of our face-to-face offerings—without leaving the comfort of their home workstations.
Faculty Members Include
SEE ALL FACULTY MEMBERS
- ANN ABER (Jo-Ann Stores, Inc.), Vice President, General Counsel, and Secretary
- ASYA ALEXANDROVICH (American Family Mutual Insurance Company), Chief Legal Officer
- BRENDA FURLOW (Bio-Techne Corporation), General Counsel
- LISA GRESSEL (P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, Inc.), General Counsel
- DEAN MATHESON (Multek Technologies Limited), Vice President and Chief Legal Officer
- KEN SEDDON (LOT Network, Inc.), Chief Executive Offer
- CHRIS YOUNG (Ironclad), General Counsel
- CHRISTOPHER CLANCY (Panduit Corporation), Vice President, Legal & General Counsel
- JILL GREENE (Faurecia), Vice President and General Counsel, North America
- JAMES KERR (Southern Company), Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- LATANYA LANGLEY (BIC), Vice President and General Counsel
- CATHERINE PAULSON (Cinepolis USA), General Counsel
- R. SCOTT SLIFKA (LEGO Group), Vice President and General Counsel, Americas
- MICHELLE TAIGMAN (HARMAN International), Senior Vice President, General Counsel, and Secretary
Want To Know More?
Complete the form below to be contacted regarding participation and to request the event agenda.
Topics For Discussion
- Building A Data-Driven Legal Department: Metrics, KPIs & Dashboards
- Addressing The Impact Of Privacy Laws On The Business: Data Management, FTC Advertising & Cybersecurity
- Recent Trends In Attorney-Client & Work Product Privileges
- Leading Innovation From The Top: Legal Operations, AI & Other Disruptors
- Opportunities & Challenges In Implementing ERM
Consero’s Virtual Forums facilitate uniquely meaningful conversation and connections among the world’s most senior corporate leaders.
Event Participants Engage In:
- Interactive panel sessions,
- Breakout discussions on more targeted topics, and
- One-on-one business meetings.
The End Result Is A Highly Efficient Opportunity To:
- Share best practices,
- Benchmark with other companies, and
- Identify specific tools and strategies to materially improve corporate performance.
Attendees Rave About Consero
"Very interesting topics & great opportunity to learn, share and feel like being part of a community."
"This forum brought together a group of CLOs that face many similar challenges and issues, and the panel discussions provided much helpful information and varied perspectives."
"Consero put together a great group of GCs, and between the panel format and opportunities for networking, we had the chance to meet many of them, while also getting introduced to vendors with products we are actually interested in."
“Collaborative environment with great information sharing by a variety of GCs from different industries, backgrounds and companies.”
“The forum is a fantastic and fun way to network and keep current on relevant topics in the GC arena.”
“A top-notch networking conference for busy general counsels to share best practices.”
“Very solid content and discussion; excellent panelists and networking.”
“Best practical forum for a GC. Make time for it; you won’t regret it!”
“It is a focused approach to current issues I deal with at my company.”
“Highly recommend this forum to others. Unique delivery—preferable to traditional CLE conferences. Very helpful staff!”
“Very collaborative and focused on current topics of interest.”
“Outstanding and informative, especially learning from networking.”