February 9–11, 2020 | Fashion Island Hotel | Newport Beach, CA
Join like-minded Heads of Customer Experience for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
- MAURO CERATI (Bunge), Vice President, Customer Experience
- ORI DUGARY (Twitter), Senior Director, Global Vendor Operations, Twitter Service
- PAUL LONG (UnitedHealth Group), Vice President, Enterprise Customer Experience
- HELEN ROWAN (Web.com), Chief Customer Officer
- SALVADOR SALAZAR (Hertz), Chief Customer Officer
- GARY SARKESIAN (Pearson), Senior Vice President, Customer Experience
- BILLIE JO TIMM (Masterbrand Cabinets), Senior Vice President, Customer Experience
Download Full Agenda
Enter your information below to
receive a link in your inbox.
Topics For Discussion
- Brand Experience: Cultivating A Relationship With Your Brand
- On The Right Track: Mapping Your Customer’s Journey
- Leveraging Social Engagement To Drive Exceptional Experiences
- AI & Automation: Machine-Human Partnerships
- Capturing & Using The Voice Of The Customer
Venue: Fashion Island Hotel690 Newport Center Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660
This award-winning venue is less than 6 miles from John Wayne Airport.
General SessionsAddress top-of-mind issues in a conversational exchange among industry thought leaders, enabling participants to share lessons, expertise, leadership skills, and practical tools.
KnowledgeBridges™Engage in advanced dialogue in an informal boardroom-style setting on specific topics that are particularly suited to smaller group discussions.
Networking MealsParticipate in all meals and networking functions hosted on-site by Consero. These intimate gatherings provide countless opportunities to develop lasting business relationships.
Customized ItinerariesMeet with the most innovative service providers in the industry, one-on-one, based on your individual and departmental priorities. Our reputable partners are referred and vetted by your peers.
Attendees Rave About Consero
“In one word, Inspirational! It was excellent, delivering up to promise. High-level execs, discussions, and no Powerpoints!”
“Really good group of intelligent people with diverse expertise and experience.”
“Excellent organization, good quality discussion, time well spent.”
“Intellectual Platform for CX professionals at an Inspiring location.”
“The variety of experiences and examples was invaluable and will allow me to take actionable ideas back to my company.”
“Intense and usable peer discussions and relationships.”
“It was a terrific combination of meaningful content, networking opportunities and exposure to vendor solutions. Very well run!”
“A collection of great minds sharing great ideas for the greater good of our industry.”
“The Forum is professionally done – more intimate, allowing for better connections, networking and idea sharing.”
“I enjoyed the form of panel discussions, Q+A, and KnowledgeBridge sessions. One-on-ones were good for learning about vendors. I also liked the small number of participants.”
“Enlightening, interesting, useful; plenty of learning and networking opportunities.”
“A great group of industry experts willing to share their experiences and insights, knowing that we all have shared goals.”
“Very intuitive and engaging experience.”
“Excellent opportunity to network and learn.”