May 13, 2020 | The Peninsula Chicago | Chicago, IL
Join like-minded General Counsel and Chief Litigation Officers for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
Faculty Members Include
SEE ALL FACULTY MEMBERS
- HAMILTON HILL (Bartlit Beck LLP), Partner
- CURT KRAMER (Navistar International Corporation), Senior Vice President and General Counsel
- ELENA KRAUS (Walgreen Co.), Senior Vice President and General Counsel
- LORRIE LEONARD (Allianz Global Corporate & Speciality N.A.), Associate General Counsel and Chief Litigation Counsel
- DIVYA MEHT (KONE), Senior Vice President and General Counsel
- RICHARD PARR (Aspen Dental Management, Inc.), Chief Legal Officer
- CINDY SOBEL (Bartlit Beck LLP), Partner
- GILDA SPENCER (Allstate Insurance Company), Senior Vice President, Deputy General Counsel, Dispute Resolution Services
- MARK SPROAT (Follett), Executive Vice President, General Counsel, and Secretary
- KRIS SWANSON (CRA International, Inc.), Vice President and Practice Leader, Forensic Services
Download Full Agenda
Enter your information below to
receive a link in your inbox.
Topics For Discussion
- From Regulators To Whistleblowers: Navigating A Myriad Of Compliance Issues Facing GCs & Litigation Counsel
- Big Litigation: Managing & Trying High-Stakes Matters
- Building A Data-Driven Legal Department: Metrics, KPIs & Dashboards
- Addressing Common Ethics Issues For In-House Counsel
Venue: The Peninsula Chicago"108 E Superior Street, Chicago, IL 60611"
Set in a landmark high-rise, this elegant luxury hotel is a 4-minute walk from the Chicago Ave. subway station.
Attendees Rave About Consero
"Informative, thought-provoking, collegial, inviting, and well run and organized."
"This is the best CLE event available for in-house litigation managers, bringing together sophisticated in-house people, cutting-edge vendors, and skilled outside counsel."
"Good opportunity to level set my company's practices and methods based on other companies; with a healthy side of networking."
"The substantive content and speakers at this event were the most interesting and helpful I've encountered."
"Fantastic opportunity to meet other in-house counsel and discuss solutions to the same challenges we all face, in a safe environment."
"An informative CLE led by experienced professional panelists supported by an active audience."
“I liked the variety of in-house counsel who attended. There was a great mix of large, medium, and small companies.”
“Hearing directly from in-house colleagues was great!”
Other Upcoming Consero Events
- STUART GLASS (Biogen), Litigation Counsel HAMILTON HILL (Bartlit Beck LLP), Partner JENNIFER HOLDEN (Sanofi U.S.), Assistant General Counsel, North America Litigation & Investigations KYLE REEB (TriMark […]