March 2–3, 2021 | 12:15 PM–5:30 PM ET
Consero is pleased to offer the most senior Fortune 500 executives a series of Virtual Forums, where they can enjoy the same benefits of our face-to-face offerings—without leaving the comfort of their home workstations.
Faculty Members Include
2021 Advisory Board
- VICKI BRANDT (Texas Roadhouse), Litigation Manager
- RICHARD BRZAKALA (CIBC), Director, Global External Legal Services
- SHEENA FERRARI (Snap Inc.), Head of Legal Operations
- KATRINA KEIFFER (Navistar International Corporation), Associate Director, Legal Operations
- YEVGENIA KLEINER (Catalent), Assistant General Counsel, Compliance & Litigation
- E.A. ROCKETT (Adobe), Director, Legal Operations and Chief of Staff to the General Counsel
- LYNN SIMPSON (The Chemours Company), Manager, Legal Operations
- DERYL WARD (Builders FirstSource, Inc.), Vice President and Associate General Counsel
- ASHLEY WILLOUGHBY (II-VI Incorporated), Legal Operations Manager
Want To Know More?
Complete the form below to be contacted regarding participation and to request the event agenda.
Topics For Discussion
- Developing a Five-Year Legal Innovation Strategy
- Prioritizing Resources Against an Ever-Increasing Demand for Legal Services
- The Power of Context in Advanced Legal Operations: AI, Technology, and More
- Beyond Just Dashboards: Real-World Analytics That Drive Better Decision-Making
- Addressing Data Retention for the New Virtual Law Department
- From Ops to Legal to Enterprise: Organizational Design and Optimization
- How Clients Are Approaching Pricing and Cost Containment With Legal Service Providers
- The Power of a Platform to Take You Beyond ELM and CLM
- Does That Even Matter Anymore?: Supporting the Business in a Post-COVID World
- Leaving Your Mark: Proving the Value of Legal Tech With a Successful CLM Implementation
Consero’s Virtual Forums facilitate uniquely meaningful conversation and connections among the world’s most senior corporate leaders.
Event Participants Engage In:
- Interactive panel sessions,
- Breakout discussions on more targeted topics, and
- One-on-one business meetings.
The End Result Is A Highly Efficient Opportunity To:
- Share best practices,
- Benchmark with other companies, and
- Identify specific tools and strategies to materially improve corporate performance.
Attendees Rave About Consero
"Excellent event with very knowledgeable professionals."
"A great opportunity to learn about available resources and their limitations, challenges, etc. from those who have 'been there, done that."
"Well organized with helpful content."
"This event was critical to helping me evaluate where we are in our operations model."
"Very organized, insightful with a wealth of best practices exchange."
"Valuable and current event... I'm leaving with defined and specific action items to make improvements in our processes and procedures."
"Very well organized with good content and a fantastic group of people!"
"A meeting of professionals for knowledge sharing and networking."
"Very insightful and valuable use of my time."
"This was a very unique forum... The smaller setting and no-pressure vendor meetings were very useful."
"The Consero Legal Ops Forum delivered the inspiration I needed to return to work and tackle some difficult projects, and I'm doing so armed with new information and a stronger network!"
"The Consero Corporate Legal Operations Forum is a top-notch event providing opportunities for networking, benchmarking and learning how other legal operations leaders are addressing priorities and challenges."