Sept. 16–18, 2020 | Four Seasons Resort & Club Dallas | Dallas, TX
Join like-minded Heads of Corporate Legal Operations for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
Faculty Members Include
SEE ALL FACULTY MEMBERS
- MONICA ANDREWS (Equinix), Vice President, Global Legal Operations
- KENITA BARROW (Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc.), Associate General Counsel
- PAOLO BERARD (Direct Energy), Associate General Counsel
- RYAN BERNARDO (Infinera Corporation), Legal Counsel and Director, Contract Negotiation
- CAROL BOUW (Xcel Energy), Director, Legal Operations
- PAUL BROWN (UL), Vice President, Deputy General Counsel
- MICHAEL CLARKE (ConvaTec), Vice President, Global Chief Compliance Officer
- GARY COLLINS (BNP Paribas), Co-Deputy Chief Compliance Officer for the Americas & CUSO-IHC
- KRISTEN COOK (7-Eleven, Inc.), Associate General Counsel
- ANGELA EDWARDS (Micron Technology, Inc.), Director of Legal Operations
- SAMANTHA FRASSO (TIAA), Director, Business Management & Legal Operations
- ERIN HOSTETLER (U.S. Anesthesia Partners), Vice President, Associate General Counsel
- MONICA KARUTURI (CenterPoint Energy), Vice President and Deputy General Counsel
- DAREK KOCHMAN (Kimberly-Clark), Director, Global Legal Operations
- MICHAEL LUND (HID Global), Program Manager of Legal Operations
- SHARON MORRISON (Citrix), Senior Legal Operations Manager
- SARAH NUPDAL (Bell Bank), Vice President and Legal Counsel, Banking
- JON PATTERSON (Bradley), Partner
- RICHARD REW (Luminex Corporation), Senior Vice President and General Counsel
- DAN RUDERMAN (LexisNexis CounselLink), Strategic Partnership Director
- ERIC SCHWARZ (Ernst & Young LLP), Principal, EY Law: Privacy & Legal Operations
- SOUMIT ROY (Daseke Inc.), General Counsel
- BERNADETTE BULACAN STARIN (Icertis), Vice President, Lead Global Evangelist
- JULIE SULLIVAN (Rimini Street), Director, Legal Operations
- BEAU SYLVESTER (Asurion), Head of Legal Operations
- THANE VALLETTE (HP Inc.), Associate General Counsel
- ERIC WALLAS (Mylan), Legal Finance Manager
- TODD WOLFF (Bluegreen Vacations Corporation), Senior Vice President, Legal Services
- CHRIS YOUNG (Ironclad), General Counsel
- VINCENT CORDO (Shell Oil), Legal Global Sourcing Officer
- DAVID ESPOSITO (Capital One), Senior Manager, Legal Operations
- SHEENA FERRARI (Blue Shield of California), Senior Manager, Legal Operations
- MATT GEEKIE (Graybar Electric Company, Inc.), Senior Vice President, Secretary, and General Counsel
- COLLEEN HANKINS (Fidelity Investments), Senior Vice President, Head of Legal Strategic & Shared Services
- FELICIA HICKEY (Equifax, Inc.), U.S. Legal Department, Legal Operations
- GREG KAPLE (Kaiser Permanente), Senior Director, Legal Department
- JUANITA LUNA (Pacific Gas & Electric Company), Director of Legal Operations & Claims
- KIRAN MALLAVARAPU (Liberty Mutual Group), Senior Vice President, Legal Strategic Services
- ROBERT MIGNANELLI (Pearson plc), Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Legal & AGC Technology, Operations & Strategy
- MONIQUE MORREALE (MUFG), Managing Director and Deputy General Counsel
- JOHN PFANNENBECKER (Franchise World Headquarters (Subway)), Deputy General Counsel
- KEVIN SCHUTTE (SunTrust now Truist), Legal & Regulatory Operations
- KATHARINE WEEKES(Apotex Inc.), Manager, Legal Operations
- ASHLEY WILLOUGHBY (II-VI Incorporated), Legal Operations Manager
- MONICA ZENT (ZentLaw), Founder and Chief Executive Officer and (LawDesk360), Founder
Download Full Agenda
Enter your information below to
receive a link in your inbox.
Topics For Discussion
- What Has Been The Most Impactful Innovation In Your Organization?
- Real World Examples Of Law Department Dashboards & The Evolution Of Data Visualization In Legal Operations
- Developing Legal Operations Skills In The Law Department
- Best Practices In Outside Counsel Management For The Legal Operations Practitioner
- Legal Knowledge Management
Venue: Four Seasons Resort & Club Dallas at Las ColinasLocated 20 minutes from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Las Colinas is the perfect mix of Fort Worth’s steel-toed swagger and Dallas’ cosmopolitan edge.
4150 N MacArthur Boulevard, Irving, TX 75038
General SessionsAddress top-of-mind issues in a conversational exchange among industry thought leaders, enabling participants to share lessons, expertise, leadership skills, and practical tools.
KnowledgeBridges™Engage in advanced dialogue in an informal boardroom-style setting on specific topics that are particularly suited to smaller group discussions.
Networking MealsParticipate in all meals and networking functions hosted on-site by Consero. These intimate gatherings provide countless opportunities to develop lasting business relationships.
Customized ItinerariesMeet with the most innovative service providers in the industry, one-on-one, based on your individual and departmental priorities. Our reputable partners are referred and vetted by your peers.
Attendees Rave About Consero
"Excellent event with very knowledgeable professionals."
"A great opportunity to learn about available resources and their limitations, challenges, etc. from those who have 'been there, done that."
"Well organized with helpful content."
"This event was critical to helping me evaluate where we are in our operations model."
"Very organized, insightful with a wealth of best practices exchange."
"Valuable and current event... I'm leaving with defined and specific action items to make improvements in our processes and procedures."
"Very well organized with good content and a fantastic group of people!"
"A meeting of professionals for knowledge sharing and networking."
"Very insightful and valuable use of my time."
"This was a very unique forum... The smaller setting and no-pressure vendor meetings were very useful."
"The Consero Legal Ops Forum delivered the inspiration I needed to return to work and tackle some difficult projects, and I'm doing so armed with new information and a stronger network!"
"The Consero Corporate Legal Operations Forum is a top-notch event providing opportunities for networking, benchmarking and learning how other legal operations leaders are addressing priorities and challenges."