November 18–19, 2020 | 12:45 PM–4:30 PM ET
Join like-minded Heads of Corporate Legal Operations for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
Faculty Members Include
SEE ALL FACULTY MEMBERS
- RICHARD BRZAKALA (CIBC), Director, Global External Legal Services
- KRISTI GEDID (Mylan), Senior Director, Global Legal Operations
- ELIZABETH GONZALEZ (Northwell Health), Director, Operations Office of Legal Affairs
- ANDREA KOCHENSPARGER (Zimmer Biomet), Division General Counsel, Head of Global Legal Operations
- DANIELLE MANN (Ovid Therapeutics Inc.), Director of Legal & Compliance
- STEPHANIE SWANN (Ernst & Young LLP), Principal
- CHRIS YOUNG (Ironclad), General Counsel
- VINCENT CORDO (Shell Oil), Legal Global Sourcing Officer
- DAVID ESPOSITO (Capital One), Senior Manager, Legal Operations
- SHEENA FERRARI (Blue Shield of California), Senior Manager, Legal Operations
- MATT GEEKIE (Graybar Electric Company, Inc.), Senior Vice President, Secretary, and General Counsel
- COLLEEN HANKINS (Fidelity Investments), Senior Vice President, Head of Legal Strategic & Shared Services
- FELICIA HICKEY (Equifax, Inc.), U.S. Legal Department, Legal Operations
- GREG KAPLE (Kaiser Permanente), Senior Director, Legal Department
- JUANITA LUNA (Pacific Gas & Electric Company), Director of Legal Operations & Claims
- KIRAN MALLAVARAPU (Liberty Mutual Group), Senior Vice President, Legal Strategic Services
- ROBERT MIGNANELLI (Pearson plc), Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Legal & AGC Technology, Operations & Strategy
- MONIQUE MORREALE (MUFG), Managing Director and Deputy General Counsel
- JOHN PFANNENBECKER (Franchise World Headquarters (Subway)), Deputy General Counsel
- KEVIN SCHUTTE (SunTrust now Truist), Legal & Regulatory Operations
- KATHARINE WEEKES(Apotex Inc.), Manager, Legal Operations
- ASHLEY WILLOUGHBY (II-VI Incorporated), Legal Operations Manager
- MONICA ZENT (ZentLaw), Founder and Chief Executive Officer and (LawDesk360), Founder
Want To Know More?
Complete the form below to be contacted regarding participation and to request the event agenda.
Topics For Discussion
- What Has Been The Most Impactful Innovation In Your Organization?
- Law Department Dashboards & The Evolution Of Data Visualization In Legal Operations
- Change Management: Leading Practices In Advancing Law Department Excellence
- Contracts Data: Proving Legal’s Business Value & Getting Ahead Of Risk
- Outside Counsel & Vendor Management Best Practices
Consero’s Virtual Forums facilitate uniquely meaningful conversation and connections among the world’s most senior corporate leaders.
Event Participants Engage In:
- Interactive panel sessions,
- Breakout discussions on more targeted topics, and
- One-on-one business meetings.
The End Result Is A Highly Efficient Opportunity To:
- Share best practices,
- Benchmark with other companies, and
- Identify specific tools and strategies to materially improve corporate performance.
Attendees Rave About Consero
"Excellent event with very knowledgeable professionals."
"A great opportunity to learn about available resources and their limitations, challenges, etc. from those who have 'been there, done that."
"Well organized with helpful content."
"This event was critical to helping me evaluate where we are in our operations model."
"Very organized, insightful with a wealth of best practices exchange."
"Valuable and current event... I'm leaving with defined and specific action items to make improvements in our processes and procedures."
"Very well organized with good content and a fantastic group of people!"
"A meeting of professionals for knowledge sharing and networking."
"Very insightful and valuable use of my time."
"This was a very unique forum... The smaller setting and no-pressure vendor meetings were very useful."
"The Consero Legal Ops Forum delivered the inspiration I needed to return to work and tackle some difficult projects, and I'm doing so armed with new information and a stronger network!"
"The Consero Corporate Legal Operations Forum is a top-notch event providing opportunities for networking, benchmarking and learning how other legal operations leaders are addressing priorities and challenges."