September 25, 2019 | Royalton Park Avenue | New York, NY
Join like-minded Heads of Corporate Legal Operations for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
Faculty Members Include
SEE ALL FACULTY MEMBERS
- NESHADE ABRAHAM (Macy's, Inc.), Director, Legal Strategy & Operations
- LAURA CAPONI (Bristol-Myers Squibb), Head of Strategy & Operations Law Department
- TIMOTHY FRASER (Toshiba America, Inc.), Vice President, General Counsel, and Secretary
- DARREN GUY (AIG), Head of Global Operations, AIG Office of the General Counsel
- VIVEK HATTI (Avis Budget Group, Inc.), Director, Legal Operations
- WENDY HUFFORD (Ascena Retail Group, Inc.), Senior Vice President and General Counsel
- WILLIAM KELLEHER (People’s United Bank, N.A.), Senior Vice President, Corporate Counsel
- GEORGE KOPCSAY (Atlas Air Worldwide), Staff Vice President, Corporate Counsel
- MONIQUE MORREALE (MUFG), Managing Director and Deputy General Counsel
- ANTHONY PALUMBO (Chobani), Associate General Counsel
- FARRAH PEPPER (Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.), Chief Legal Innovation Counsel
- CAROLYN RENZIN (JPMorgan Chase & Co.), Executive Director, Office of the General Counsel and Assistant General Counsel
- ELSA RODRIGUEZ PRESTON (Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc.), Associate Counsel, Legal Innovation & Operations
- JAMES TUROFF (The Hershey Company), Vice President and Deputy General Counsel, Governance, M&A & Commercial
- GRAY WALLINGTON (Catalyst, an OpenText company), Senior Director, Enterprise Accounts
Download Full Agenda
Enter your information below to
receive a link in your inbox.
Topics For Discussion
- Metrics, KPIs & Dashboards: What Are You Tracking & What’s Working?
- Workflows & Efficiencies: Keeping Your Bottom Line Top Of Mind
- Partnering With Outside Counsel To Align Operations
- Legal Operations As Agents Of Change
- Game-Changing Technologies: E-Billing, Contract Management, AI & More
Venue: Royalton Park Avenue420 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10016
A 1-minute walk from a subway station, this posh hotel set in the trendy NoMad district is a 9-minute walk from the Empire State Building and a 15-minute walk from Madison Square Garden.
Attendees Rave About Consero
"Excellent event with very knowledgeable professionals."
"A great opportunity to learn about available resources and their limitations, challenges, etc. from those who have 'been there, done that."
"Well organized with helpful content."
"This event was critical to helping me evaluate where we are in our operations model."
"Very organized, insightful with a wealth of best practices exchange."
"Valuable and current event... I'm leaving with defined and specific action items to make improvements in our processes and procedures."
"Very well organized with good content and a fantastic group of people!"
"A meeting of professionals for knowledge sharing and networking."
"Very insightful and valuable use of my time."
"This was a very unique forum... The smaller setting and no-pressure vendor meetings were very useful."
"The Consero Legal Ops Forum delivered the inspiration I needed to return to work and tackle some difficult projects, and I'm doing so armed with new information and a stronger network!"
"The Consero Corporate Legal Operations Forum is a top-notch event providing opportunities for networking, benchmarking and learning how other legal operations leaders are addressing priorities and challenges."
Other Upcoming Consero Events
- JACKI CHESLOW (Avis Budget Group), Director, Business Ethics & Compliance MARIA D’AVANZO (Cushman & Wakefield), Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer RICHARD DAVIES (Avon Products, Inc.), Global […]