Want To Know More?
Complete the form below to be contacted regarding participation and to request the event agenda.
Topics For Discussion
- Change Agility & Resiliency: The Transformation of the L&D Leader
- Leveraging Virtual Platforms Effectively: The Benefits and Tradeoffs for Digital/Virtual Education
- Creating and Maintaining a Diverse & Inclusive Learning Environment
- Building a Strong Learning Culture
- Creative Approaches to Measuring the Effectiveness of Training Initiatives
- The Future Of The CLO: What Does 2021 Bring?
Consero’s Virtual Forums facilitate uniquely meaningful conversation and connections among the world’s most senior corporate leaders.
Event Participants Engage In:
- Interactive panel sessions,
- Breakout discussions on more targeted topics, and
- One-on-one business meetings.
The End Result Is A Highly Efficient Opportunity To:
- Share best practices,
- Benchmark with other companies, and
- Identify specific tools and strategies to materially improve corporate performance.
Attendees Rave About Consero
"Enriching! Time well spent among senior practitioners."
"Excellent, well managed, great learning & networking."
"A great opportunity to connect, learn & share."
“Very good sense of participants and panelists, as well as key topics covered. Good investment of time.”
“Informative, current thought leadership. Honest, effective, efficient. Outstanding!”
“Great forum, great information, great people. I think the format is outstanding. Thanks!”
“My mantra is ‘The right tool for the right people at the right time.’ This conference hit the mark on all those areas.”
“Great blend of shared learnings, some new info and good company.”
“An incredible networking event that connects talented thought leaders with other professionals to share ideas and promote innovation/change.”
“Interactive, engaging – great opportunity to learn from peers!”
“Focused and engaging learning opportunity. The networking continues to be one of the biggest benefits of this type of program.”
“Intimate, high-level conversations.”
“The forum is interactive and engaging with many opportunities to network with peers.”
“Good opportunity to talk with and listen to peers on topics that are very relevant.”
“The small, select participation list provides a perfect environment to network, learn how others deal with similar issues, and build relationships for future peer-to-peer support/guidance.”
“The CHRO Forum is a great opportunity to network with and learn HR practices from like-minded individuals.”
“Worth the time commitment to hear best practices from CHRO’s in various industries. Intimate setting to build CHRO network and to meet and assess vendor partners.”
“Very productive. Great, relevant topics.”