July 25, 2019 | Royalton Park Avenue | New York, NY
Join like-minded Chief Learning Officers for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
Faculty Members Include
SEE ALL FACULTY MEMBERS
- ALEX ARROYO (Ocean State Job Lot), Director, Organizational Effectiveness & Learning
- TIM HAGEN (Progress Coaching), President
- KIMBERLY HAYES (AmWINS Group, Inc.), Senior Vice President, Operations
- JOE ILVENTO (Commvault Systems Inc.), Chief Learning Officer and World Wide Director of Talent Development
- NATHAN KNIGHT (Casper), Director, Learning & Development
- KERRI KOVAC (Prudential Financial), Vice President, Organization Effectiveness
- MELODY MITCHELL (BNP Paribas), Head of Talent & Organizational Development
- MICHELLE SAUNDERS (International Game Technology), Head of Learning Solutions
- ADAM SHANDLER (Visiting Nurse Association Health Group), Head of Learning and Development & Talent Acquisition
- BOB ZIMEL (Solvay Group), Global Director, Learning
Download Full Agenda
Enter your information below to
download the full agenda.
Topics For Discussion
- Interactive Workshop: Architect, Translator, Doer
- Evolving The Learner’s Experience Through The Latest Technology Advancements
- The Chief Learning Officer’s Role In Driving Diversity & Inclusion
- Using Learning As A Tool For Competitive Advantage
Venue: Royalton Park Avenue420 Park Avenue S, New York, NY 10016
A 1-minute walk from a subway station, this posh hotel set in the trendy NoMad district is a 9-minute walk from the Empire State Building and a 15-minute walk from Madison Square Garden.
Attendees Rave About Consero
"Enriching! Time well spent among senior practitioners."
"Excellent, well managed, great learning & networking."
"A great opportunity to connect, learn & share."
“Very good sense of participants and panelists, as well as key topics covered. Good investment of time.”
“Informative, current thought leadership. Honest, effective, efficient. Outstanding!”
“Great forum, great information, great people. I think the format is outstanding. Thanks!”
“My mantra is ‘The right tool for the right people at the right time.’ This conference hit the mark on all those areas.”
“Great blend of shared learnings, some new info and good company.”
“An incredible networking event that connects talented thought leaders with other professionals to share ideas and promote innovation/change.”
“Interactive, engaging – great opportunity to learn from peers!”
“Focused and engaging learning opportunity. The networking continues to be one of the biggest benefits of this type of program.”
“Intimate, high-level conversations.”
“The forum is interactive and engaging with many opportunities to network with peers.”
“Good opportunity to talk with and listen to peers on topics that are very relevant.”
“The small, select participation list provides a perfect environment to network, learn how others deal with similar issues, and build relationships for future peer-to-peer support/guidance.”
“The CHRO Forum is a great opportunity to network with and learn HR practices from like-minded individuals.”
“Worth the time commitment to hear best practices from CHRO’s in various industries. Intimate setting to build CHRO network and to meet and assess vendor partners.”
“Very productive. Great, relevant topics.”
Other Upcoming Consero Events
ADAM SHANDLER (Visiting Nurse Association Health Group), Head of Learning and Development & Talent Acquisition ALEX ARROYO (Ocean State Job Lot), Director, Organizational Effectiveness & Learning […]
- July 25, 2018