March 1–3, 2020 | The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch | Scottsdale, AZ
Join like-minded Heads of Compensation & Benefits for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
Faculty Members Include
SEE ALL FACULTY MEMBERS
- JIM ARNOLD (finHealth), Founder and Chief Executive Officer
- DAN ASWELL (Remington Hotels), Vice President, Benefits & HR Systems
- ALICE BOUTWELL (Realty ONE Group), Senior Vice President, Human Resources
- TOM BROWN (Hormel Foods Corporation), Director of Total Rewards
- BRIAN COLEMAN (Dawn Foods), Vice President of Total Rewards
- REKHA DANIEL (BAYADA Home Health Care), Division Director, Total Rewards, Compensation & Benefits
- AVA DODD (CEC Entertainment), Senior Benefits Manager
- ERIC FEINSTEIN (SSM Health), Vice President, Total Rewards
- STEPHANIE FORAND (CiCis), Vice President, Human Resources
- TED HARRINGTON (Harris Teeter), Head of Compensation & Benefits
- DAVID HARVEY (CoreTrust), Sales Director
- DIJANA KARAJIC (Wilton Brands), Head of Total Rewards
- JENNIFER LAVELLE (Flynn Restaurant Group), Director of Benefits
- SCOTT LAWS (Atrium Health), Vice President, Total Rewards
- JAMES LLEWELLYN (Masonite International Corporation), Vice President, Global Total Rewards
- MELODY MCCLAIN (Stearns Lending), Vice President, Human Resources
- KAROLINA MCDONNELL (The Natures Bounty Company), Director, Compensation
- MARGO QUINLAN (Schnuck Markets, Inc.), Vice President, Total Rewards, Payroll & HCM
- TYLER RUND (CoreTrust), Associate Account Manager
- NICHOLL SALAMONE (American Water), Vice President, Compensation & Benefits
- YESENIA SANTILLAN (The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf), Head of Compensation, Benefits & Human Resources Operations
- NARA SOUSA (Vale), Human Resources Professional, Global Compensation, Mobility, HRIS & Payroll
- BARB TRAUTMAN (Bank of the West), Senior Vice President, Head of Compensation & Benefits
- JENNIFER WARREN (CAVA), Head of Compensation & Benefits
Request Full Agenda
Enter your information below to
request the full agenda.
Topics For Discussion
- Modernizing Your Total Rewards Package: What Are You Doing To Remain Competitive?
- Don’t Overdo It: Determining The Optimal Level Of Benefits Without Breaking The Bank
- An Apple A Day: Health & Wellness In 2020
- Digging Into The Data: Identifying The Latest Analytics Trends
- Can One Size Fit All: Customizing Your Benefits To Suit Different Constituents
Venue: The Scottsdale at McCormick Ranch7700 E McCormick Parkway, Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Adjacent to the McCormick Ranch Golf Club, this upscale resort is five miles from downtown Scottsdale.
General SessionsAddress top-of-mind issues in a conversational exchange among industry thought leaders, enabling participants to share lessons, expertise, leadership skills, and practical tools.
KnowledgeBridges™Engage in advanced dialogue in an informal boardroom-style setting on specific topics that are particularly suited to smaller group discussions.
Networking MealsParticipate in all meals and networking functions hosted on-site by Consero. These intimate gatherings provide countless opportunities to develop lasting business relationships.
Customized ItinerariesMeet with the most innovative service providers in the industry, one-on-one, based on your individual and departmental priorities. Our reputable partners are referred and vetted by your peers.
Attendees Rave About Consero
"Enriching! Time well spent among senior practitioners."
"Excellent, well managed, great learning & networking."
"A great opportunity to connect, learn & share."
“Very good sense of participants and panelists, as well as key topics covered. Good investment of time.”
“Informative, current thought leadership. Honest, effective, efficient. Outstanding!”
“Great forum, great information, great people. I think the format is outstanding. Thanks!”
“My mantra is ‘The right tool for the right people at the right time.’ This conference hit the mark on all those areas.”
“Great blend of shared learnings, some new info and good company.”
“An incredible networking event that connects talented thought leaders with other professionals to share ideas and promote innovation/change.”
“Interactive, engaging – great opportunity to learn from peers!”
“Focused and engaging learning opportunity. The networking continues to be one of the biggest benefits of this type of program.”
“Intimate, high-level conversations.”
“The forum is interactive and engaging with many opportunities to network with peers.”
“Good opportunity to talk with and listen to peers on topics that are very relevant.”
“The small, select participation list provides a perfect environment to network, learn how others deal with similar issues, and build relationships for future peer-to-peer support/guidance.”
“The CHRO Forum is a great opportunity to network with and learn HR practices from like-minded individuals.”
“Worth the time commitment to hear best practices from CHRO’s in various industries. Intimate setting to build CHRO network and to meet and assess vendor partners.”
“Very productive. Great, relevant topics.”