September 22–24, 2019 | The Wigwam Resort | Phoenix, AZ
Join like-minded Heads of Contact Center, Call Center, and Customer Service for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
- MARYANN CAMACHO (Quest Diagnostics), Executive Director, National Customer Services
- JUDY FORD (VENUS Fashion Inc.), Vice President, Customer Experience
- DENISE GRUBB (Farmers Insurance), Head of Specialty Service Operations
- KIMBERLY HAYES (AmWINS Group, Inc.), Senior Vice President, Operations
- JAMIE LANCASTER (Kroger), Vice President, Contact Center of Excellence
- JAKE PETERSEN (MoviePass), Senior Vice President, Operations
- CHRIS SPITLER (TIAA), Senior Director, Engagement & Experience Design
- SHANNON YEATS (WageWorks), Vice President, Participant Services
Download Full Agenda
Complete the form below to download the agenda.
Topics For Discussion
- How Does Corporate Culture Affect Customer Experience?
- The Evolving Customer: VoC & Your Contact Center
- Metrics & Data: The ROI Of A Great Contact Center
- HR In The Contact Center: Recruiting, Onboarding & Management
- Contact Center Trends & Innovations: Thinking Through 2020 & Beyond
Venue: The Wigwam Resort300 East Wigwam Boulevard, Phoenix, AZ 85340
Established in 1929, this adobe-and-timber resort set on 16,000 acres is 4 miles from I-10 and 17 miles from Skyline Regional Park.
General SessionsAddress top-of-mind issues in a conversational exchange among industry thought leaders, enabling participants to share lessons, expertise, leadership skills, and practical tools.
KnowledgeBridges™Engage in advanced dialogue in an informal boardroom-style setting on specific topics that are particularly suited to smaller group discussions.
Networking MealsParticipate in all meals and networking functions hosted on-site by Consero. These intimate gatherings provide countless opportunities to develop lasting business relationships.
Customized ItinerariesMeet with the most innovative service providers in the industry, one-on-one, based on your individual and departmental priorities. Our reputable partners are referred and vetted by your peers.
Attendees Rave About Consero
“Very good experience and would strongly recommend for new and experienced leaders.”
“The Consero Forum is an engaging, edifying experience in an intimate setting.”
“Great week, tremendous networking and learning opportunities and a great amount of knowledge!”
“Very interactive and good peer discussion.”
“This is so far the best I have attended. Small with high level of experience and talent.”
“Intimate enough to be able to meet the majority of attendees but large enough to include diverse content, careers, and experiences.”
“A great use of my time, and very informative. I’m always able to take-away 3-4 things I can use immediately.”
“Very informative. Enjoyed the knowledge sharing.”
“Other conferences are like a high school dance. This is more of an intimate walk on the beach.”