September 26, 2019 | Royalton New York | New York, NY
Join like-minded Heads of Litigation for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
Faculty Members Include
SEE ALL ATTENDEES
- SACHIN BANSAL (Royal Bank of Canada), Director and Senior Litigation Counsel
- RONALD CHILLEMI (Fanatics, Inc.), Senior Vice President, Litigation & Enforcement
- SNEHA DESAI (BASF Corporation), Deputy General Counsel, Litigation
- ERIKA ENGELSON (Deutsche Bank), Head of Americas Litigation, Director and Associate General Counsel
- KERITH KNECHTEL (Priceline.com), Senior Corporate Counsel
- LAWRENCE LA SALA (Textron Inc.), Vice President and Deputy General Counsel, Litigation
- COURTNEY OZER (Unilever), Associate General Counsel, Litigation
Download Full Agenda
Complete the form below to download the agenda.
Topics For Discussion
- Managing Major Cases
- Litigation Workflows & Efficiencies: Keeping Your Bottom Line Top Of Mind
- Reports & Analytics For Litigation Management
- The Start Of The Litigation Process: New Guidelines For Managing Legal Holds
- Ethical Hazards That Confront Corporate Counsel
Venue: Royalton New York44 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036
A 1-minute walk from a subway station, this posh hotel set in the trendy NoMad district is a 9-minute walk from the Empire State Building and a 15-minute walk from Madison Square Garden.
Attendees Rave About Consero
"Informative, thought-provoking, collegial, inviting, and well run and organized."
"This is the best CLE event available for in-house litigation managers, bringing together sophisticated in-house people, cutting-edge vendors, and skilled outside counsel."
"Good opportunity to level set my company's practices and methods based on other companies; with a healthy side of networking."
"The substantive content and speakers at this event were the most interesting and helpful I've encountered."
"Fantastic opportunity to meet other in-house counsel and discuss solutions to the same challenges we all face, in a safe environment."
"An informative CLE led by experienced professional panelists supported by an active audience."
“I liked the variety of in-house counsel who attended. There was a great mix of large, medium, and small companies.”
“Hearing directly from in-house colleagues was great!”
Other Upcoming Consero Events
JACKI CHESLOW (Avis Budget Group), Director, Business Ethics & Compliance MARIA D’AVANZO (Cushman & Wakefield), Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer RICHARD DAVIES (Avon Products, Inc.), Global […]
- July 17, 2018