May 21, 2019 | The Peninsula Chicago | Chicago, IL
Join like-minded Heads of Litigation for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
Faculty Members Include
Download Full Agenda
Complete the form below to download the agenda.
Topics For Discussion
- Responding To Investigations: Considerations For General Counsel & Compliance Officers
- Litigation Resource Management: Best Practices & Processes
- Navigating A Rapidly Evolving Litigation Landscape: AI, Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Reducing Litigation & Cyber-Security Risk In A Data-Driven World
- Increasing Diversity Within Your Legal Department & Outside Counsel Teams
Venue: The Peninsula Chicago108 E Superior St, Chicago, IL 60611
Set in a landmark high-rise, this elegant luxury hotel is a 4-minute walk from the Chicago Ave. subway station.
Other Upcoming Consero Events
Building An Operationalized, Systematic & Sustainable Compliance Culture Approaching Sensitive & Complex Investigations: Considerations For Compliance Officers Leveraging Technology & Innovation To Drive The Performance Of […]
- March 3, 2018