October 20–22, 2019 | Four Seasons Hotel | Westlake Village, CA
Join like-minded CHROs for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
Faculty Members Include
SEE ALL FACULTY MEMBERS
- VARUN BHATIA (AirAsia Berhad), Chief People & Culture Officer
- LISA BOMRAD (Farmer's Fridge), Chief People Officer
- ROD BRANCH (HydroChemPSC), Chief Human Resources Officer
- MICHAEL BUCHMEIER (Red Robin), Chief People Officer
- DEBORA CATSAVAS (Kaiser Permanente), Senior Vice President, Human Resources
- TRACY MESTAS COOK (Zayo Group), Vice President, People Operations and Chief of Staff
- JIM DUNN (Atrium Health), Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
- MIKE FROMM (Shaw Industries), Chief Human Resources Officer
- SHELLY FUNDERBURG (Mettler-Toledo), Head of Human Resources, North America
- SHAQUANDA GORDON (Gordon Food Service), Vice President, North American Human Resources
- CURT GRAY (BAE Systems, Inc.), Senior Vice President, Human Resources & Administration
- DEBORAH GRIMES (UAB Health System), Chief Diversity Officer
- LYNN HERRICK (GreatCall, Inc.), Chief Legal Officer & Chief Human Resource Officer
- EDDIE HIGHTOWER (Caliber Collision), Senior Vice President, Human Resources
- ROBERT HOLMES (nThrive), Chief Human Resources Officer
- ERIC HUMPHREY (Froedtert Health), Senior Vice President, Human Resources and Chief Human Resources Officer
- RONIKA JANDIAL-GILBERT (Wilton Brands), Vice President, People and Culture
- MICHAEL KARICHER (Remington Hotels), Executive Vice President, Human Resources
- DENISE LAFORTE (Cushman & Wakefield), Chief Human Resources Officer, Americas
- STU LARSON (Vista Outdoor), Former Chief Human Resources Officer
- JASON LIOY (Dawn Foods), Chief Human Resources Officer
- NICOLE MANZO (KONE), Senior Vice President, Human Resources
- KELLY MCCULLOCH (Pizza Hut, U.S.), Chief People Officer
- BETSY MERCADO (Flynn Restaurant Group), Vice President, Human Resources
- ANDY ORTIZ (Cedars-Sinai), Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
- SUE PETERSEN (Noodles & Company), Vice President, Human Resources
- KERRY POND (Trillium Health Partners), Chief Human Resource Officer
- SHAWN POWERS (TTM Technologies), Senior Vice President, Global Human Resources
- MICHELLE ROTH (NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory), Head of Talent Management
- AMY SHEEHAN (Hormel Foods Corporation), Director of Talent Acquisition
- PAUL SHORE (Pilot Flying J), Chief People Officer
- JULIE SMITH (Bozzuto), Chief Administrative Officer
- SHAUN SMITH (New York Presbyterian Hospital), Senior Vice President, Chief Human Resource Officer
- BETH TASKA (Topa Equities), Chief People Officer
- JULIE VARGO (AMN Healthcare), Senior Director, Human Resources Business Partner
- MAYA BORDEAUX (Tribune Publishing), Senior Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer
- DANIEL DOHAR (BrightView Landscapes), Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer
- SUZANNE ELLIOTT (Farmers Insurance), Chief Human Resources Officer
- KAREN FERRARO (Medline Industries, Inc.), Chief Human Resources Officer
- JANICE HALL (Marvell Technology Group), Vice President Human Resources
- DAVE HARMON (Gannett / USA Today), Chief People Officer
- KATELIN HOLLOWAY (Reddit), Vice President, People & Culture
- PAULA HUBBARD (McLane Company), Chief Human Resources Officer
- ANN MARR (World Wide Technology), Vice President, Global Human Resources
- BRAD NEILLEY (AvalonBay Communities), Senior Vice President, Human Resources
- GIOVANI TWIGGE (IDEXX Laboratories), Chief Human Resources Officer
Request Full Agenda
Enter your information below to request to receive the full agenda.
Topics For Discussion
- The Role Of The CHRO In 2020 & Beyond: What Does The Future Hold?
- Innovations On The Horizon: How Will Technology & AI Transform Your Workforce?
- Improving The Employee Experience: The Importance Of Workplace Communication
- Using Storytelling To Attract Top Talent & Hire The Right Fit For Your Culture
- Keeping The Human Element In The Age Of Technology
Venue: Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village2 Dole Drive, Westlake Village, CA 91362
Located off Highway 101, this upscale hotel is also 1.1 miles from Westlake Golf Course and 12 miles from the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library.
General SessionsAddress top-of-mind issues in a conversational exchange among industry thought leaders, enabling participants to share lessons, expertise, leadership skills, and practical tools.
KnowledgeBridges™Engage in advanced dialogue in an informal boardroom-style setting on specific topics that are particularly suited to smaller group discussions.
Networking MealsParticipate in all meals and networking functions hosted on-site by Consero. These intimate gatherings provide countless opportunities to develop lasting business relationships.
Customized ItinerariesMeet with the most innovative service providers in the industry, one-on-one, based on your individual and departmental priorities. Our reputable partners are referred and vetted by your peers.
Attendees Rave About Consero
"Enriching! Time well spent among senior practitioners."
"Excellent, well managed, great learning & networking."
"A great opportunity to connect, learn & share."
“Very good sense of participants and panelists, as well as key topics covered. Good investment of time.”
“Informative, current thought leadership. Honest, effective, efficient. Outstanding!”
“Great forum, great information, great people. I think the format is outstanding. Thanks!”
“My mantra is ‘The right tool for the right people at the right time.’ This conference hit the mark on all those areas.”
“Great blend of shared learnings, some new info and good company.”
“An incredible networking event that connects talented thought leaders with other professionals to share ideas and promote innovation/change.”
“Interactive, engaging – great opportunity to learn from peers!”
“Focused and engaging learning opportunity. The networking continues to be one of the biggest benefits of this type of program.”
“Intimate, high-level conversations.”
“The forum is interactive and engaging with many opportunities to network with peers.”
“Good opportunity to talk with and listen to peers on topics that are very relevant.”
“The small, select participation list provides a perfect environment to network, learn how others deal with similar issues, and build relationships for future peer-to-peer support/guidance.”
“The CHRO Forum is a great opportunity to network with and learn HR practices from like-minded individuals.”
“Worth the time commitment to hear best practices from CHRO’s in various industries. Intimate setting to build CHRO network and to meet and assess vendor partners.”
“Very productive. Great, relevant topics.”