February 5, 2020 | W Dallas Victory | Dallas, TX
Join like-minded CHROs for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
Faculty Members Include
SEE ALL FACULTY MEMBERS
- MITCH BECKMAN (Webber), Chief Human Resources Officer
- JUDY CARTER (BNSF Railway Company), Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
- VERONICA DELGADO (Universal Weather and Aviation), Senior Vice President, Human Resources & Global Workforce Development
- ELIZABETH GALLIMORE (Comfort Systems USA), Chief Talent Officer
- REGINALD JOHNSON (Signet Jewelers), Senior Vice President, North America Field Human Resources and Chief Diversity Officer
- ROSEMARY JONES (Brookshire Grocery Company), Executive Vice President, Chief People Officer, Legal
- CAROL KIBURZ (Acme Brick Tile & Stone), Vice President, Human Resources
- MARTY KUNZ (Saulsbury Industries), Vice President, Human Resources
- LOLA OYEWOLE (Ocwen), Vice President, Human Resources and Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer
- DIANE SANFORD (On The Border), Chief People Officer
- JACKIE TISCHLER (Baylor Scott & White Health), Interim Chief Human Resources Officer
- BRIDGETT ZETERBERG (Tuesday Morning), Executive Vice President Human Resources, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
Request Full Agenda
Enter your information below to request to receive the full agenda.
Topics For Discussion
- The Role Of The Chro In 2020 & Beyond: What Does The Future Hold?
- Employee Benefits & Trends: What Are You Doing To Remain Competitive?
- Using Storytelling To Attract Top Talent & Hire The Right Fit For Your Culture
- Corporate Learning As A Tool For Competitive Advantage
Venue: W Dallas Victory2440 Victory Park Lane, Dallas, TX 75219
The W Dallas Victory Hotel offering skyline views of downtown Dallas is a 3-minute walk from the American Airlines Center.
Attendees Rave About Consero
"Enriching! Time well spent among senior practitioners."
"Excellent, well managed, great learning & networking."
"A great opportunity to connect, learn & share."
“Very good sense of participants and panelists, as well as key topics covered. Good investment of time.”
“Informative, current thought leadership. Honest, effective, efficient. Outstanding!”
“Great forum, great information, great people. I think the format is outstanding. Thanks!”
“My mantra is ‘The right tool for the right people at the right time.’ This conference hit the mark on all those areas.”
“Great blend of shared learnings, some new info and good company.”
“An incredible networking event that connects talented thought leaders with other professionals to share ideas and promote innovation/change.”
“Interactive, engaging – great opportunity to learn from peers!”
“Focused and engaging learning opportunity. The networking continues to be one of the biggest benefits of this type of program.”
“Intimate, high-level conversations.”
“The forum is interactive and engaging with many opportunities to network with peers.”
“Good opportunity to talk with and listen to peers on topics that are very relevant.”
“The small, select participation list provides a perfect environment to network, learn how others deal with similar issues, and build relationships for future peer-to-peer support/guidance.”
“The CHRO Forum is a great opportunity to network with and learn HR practices from like-minded individuals.”
“Worth the time commitment to hear best practices from CHRO’s in various industries. Intimate setting to build CHRO network and to meet and assess vendor partners.”
“Very productive. Great, relevant topics.”