July 24, 2019 | The Yale Club | New York, NY
Join like-minded Heads of Brand Protection for inspiration and insight, networking and learning, and proven strategies to improve your business practices.
- KRISTEN MCCALLION (Fish & Richardson P.C.), Principal
- ANDREW LOVE (Specialized Bicycle Components), Head of Brand Security, Global Investigations & Legal Enforcement
- CYNTHIA MERCHANT (Eli Lilly and Company), Regional Security Manager, Latin America
- BRETT MILLAR (Fitbit, Inc.), Senior Director, Global Brand Protection
- CHARLES OLSCHANSKI (Tiffany & Co.), Senior Director, Investigations Services
- CORRINA SINATRO (AMD), Director, Global Brand Protection & Product Investigations
- JENI ZUERCHER (YETI Coolers, LLC), Head of Global Brand Protection
Download Full Agenda
Complete the form below to download the agenda.
Topics For Discussion
- Embedding Brand Protection In The Business: Working Cross-Functionally To Protect Your Brand
- The Wide Reach Of Trade Dress: Sorting Through Non-Traditional Trademark Protection
- IP Infringement In The Digital Age: How To Prevent Overseas Suppliers From Stealing IP In 2019
- Getting A Win On E-Commerce Platforms: Successes, Failures & Lessons Learned
- The Impact Of GDPR On Domain Names, WHOIS & Online Brand Protection: Leading Practices For Successful Enforcement Strategies
Venue: The Yale Club50 Vanderbilt Avenue, New York, NY 10017
The Yale Club is located at 50 Vanderbilt Avenue on the corner of 44th Street, across from the western entrance of Grand Central Terminal.
Attendees Rave About Consero
Very informative and valuable for making new connections in the IP Enforcement space.
Consero is one of my favorite conferences to attend. The epitome of an intimate gathering of Brand Protection leaders from all fields, joining together to share best practices (without the hard sales pitch pressure from vendor sponsors).
“Appreciated the informal exchange of information and dialogue quality of members and learning.”
“Format allowed the group to move the discussion. Topics to best suit their interests and expectations.”
“Liked the format. Conversation and not Powerpoint. People were engaged and productive.”
Other Upcoming Consero Events
NICK BOIVIN (FORMA Therapeutics), Executive Director, Chief Intellectual Property Counsel THANH ERION (ImmunoGen, Inc.), Director, Biologics Intellectual Property BRENDA JARRELL (Choate Hall & Stewart LLP), Co-Chair […]
- March 28, 2018
SACHIN BANSAL (Royal Bank of Canada), Director and Senior Litigation Counsel CARRIE CARBONE (TMX Finance Family of Companies), Chief Legal Officer KEVIN CLEM (HBR Consulting), Managing […]
- April 7, 2018